At the end of the day, your level of confidence will correspond with your level of training and how you were trained. As first aid is a physical skill, it is very important to practice, which is why we spend the majority of our first aid courses doing hands-on skill practice or realistic emergency scenarios.
Yes you can, by contacting our coordinator / facilitator.
Fill in the form on our website or get in touch with out coordinator / facilitator by email or phone.
The minimum age for our training courses is 13.
The time it takes will differ depending on ability. We recommend setting aside approximately three to four hours to make your way through each scenario.
We recommend a first aid refresher every two years to keep your skills up to date.
Your first aid course certifiate is valid for two years.
Nightingales Life Saving Services can provide courses for groups and business at your premises or ours. These can be customised to meet your needs. Please call us to discuss your requirements.
Please call our coordinator / facilitator for more information.
We have followed all government directives and additional measures for safety including:
• Social distancing of 6 feet per person for all training rooms with physical distancing arrangements
• If students show any signs of cold or flu, they must cancel their attendance
• All students are to wash hands or use alcohol based hand wash prior to the session
• All students are to wear gloves during all practical sessions
• All student are to avoid touching the T zone (eyes/nose/mouth) during session
• Mannequins are wiped down and sanitized after every use
The site was designed with Mobirise theme