At the end of the day, your level of confidence will correspond with your level of training and how you were trained. As these are physical skills, it is very important to practice, which is why we spend the majority of our courses doing hands-on skill practice or realistic emergency scenarios.
Yes you can, by contacting our coordinator.
Get in touch with us using the form on our website, by email, or just call us. We can discuss, understand your requirements and book the training for a mutually acceptable date.
The minimum age for our training courses is 13.
The time it takes will differ depending on ability. We recommend setting aside approximately three to four hours to make your way through each scenario.
We recommend a refresher every two years to keep your skills up to date.
Your course certificate is valid for two years.
Nightingales Lifesaving Skills can provide courses for groups and business at your premises or ours. These can be customized to meet your needs. Please call us to discuss your requirements.
We have followed all government directives and additional measures for safety including:
• Social distancing of 6 feet per person for all training rooms with physical distancing arrangements
• If students are showing any signs of cold or flu, they must cancel their attendance
• All students are to wash hands or use alcohol based hand wash prior to the session
• All students are to wear gloves during all practical sessions
• All student are to avoid touching the T zone (eyes/nose/mouth) during session
• All students are to wipe the mannequin down after use